Join the Problem Gambling Network of Ohio on November 18 to Learn More about Problem Gambling
Published: November 11, 2020
On Wednesday, November 18 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., you can listen in as addiction professionals and gambling operators come together to keep Ohioans safe and address the issues of problem gambling.
The virtual event lineup will include strategic planning sessions, conference presentations, venue visits, educational sessions, and more.
Throughout the event, attendees will also learn about the “Ohio Model”, a successful concept where Ohio gambling venues come together with professionals in the addiction field to promote the importance of responsible gambling.
Both sides share the same goal of promoting responsible gambling for those who choose to play and want to make sure that people are educated before they bet.
This year, the event will include:
- Discussion of strategies in responsible gambling
- How these strategies are implemented across the state
- Why collaboration is key to the success of responsible gambling
- What’s next for Ohio when it comes to responsible gambling
- Attendees will hear from Ohio operators and regulators, experts representing the entire continuum of care, and from those impacted by problem gambling.
To learn more about the even and how to register, please visit: https://pgnohio.org/